Whether you’re looking for motorcycle gloves, accessories, pants, or just some leather clothing in general, there are many tips and tricks for how to choose each, and how to take care of them. We detail some of that here:
- Cleaning your motorcycle gloves is easy. Just grab some leather cleaner and a rag and you’re good to go, according to eHow.
- Adding motorcycle accessories is a great way to personalize your bike. There are things you can add to not only change up the look, but the performance as well.
- Leather clothing is the most typical one for bikers to be wearing. It is long-lasting and durable, so it makes for great material for motorcycle clothing to be made out of.
- You can easily accessorize with a cool new helmet. Although this scary, but cool helmet is a fake, it almost makes you wish it were real so you could wear it.
- Finding the right size for your motorcycle pants may be a little more complicated than you’d think. You need to estimate for how far your pant rises up when you sit, or else the knee placement will be off. Check out a YouTube video for the detailed explanation.
- There are plenty of motorcycle accessories for you and your bike. You can easily change things up by simply wearing a new color or adding decals to your bike.