Bikers often come together as part of a club or group, and they become each other’s family. The show ‘Sons of Anarchy’ details that same idea, and it’s part of why so many people like the program. We learned lots about bikers this week, including:
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ is on its fifth season, and it’s the best one yet. According to James Hibberd on insidetv.ew.com, “‘Sons of Anarchy’ ratings beat broadcast networks.”
- A new motorcycle-car is being developed by Daniel Kim and his company, LitMotors. For a picture of the prototype and information about the vehicle, read the article from thedailystar.net.
- The Progressive International Motorcycle Shows are coming up, and what better way to promote it than with ads featuring motorcycles? These motorcycles are made out of humans and body paint, as shown in Laura Stampler’s article.
- The 13th annual Motorcycle Toy Run united hundreds of bikers in the spirt of giving, according to Victoria Lassonde from thesandpaper.villagesoup.com.
- “A motorcycle ride was held in Clarksburg to benefit local children” says Katie Anderson in an article from wboy.com. Children of military families had gifts donated to them, from this event.
- Plenty of bikers benefit children when they ride for causes such as the “Bikes for Military Tikes Toy Run.”