Motorcycle apparel is much more than just stuff a biker throws on when they go out for a ride. It has a purpose, and it is an important aspect to the biker lifestyle. This time around we learned many ways that motorcycle gear is used for and why it’s necessary:
- Justin Kell has done some great work on motorcycles in many films, including Gangster Squad and Oblivion. Cristy Lytal has all the details on how his little motorcycle apparel and antiques shop landed him the job.
- NathanAndBike brings us a video on YouTube to describe just which motorcycle gear is the most important. The five-minute video provides a simple description of each piece, making it easy for anyone to understand.
- With motorcycle jackets getting damaged from the sun, wind, and rain, it’s important to know how to take proper care of yours to keep it in tip-top shape. Eleanor Jewell from eHow explains an easy way to keep your jacket in good condition.
- Women often have a hard time finding the right motorcycle clothing, according to Karen Boyd of the Examiner. Their gear is normally made to be fashionable, and not the way it needs to be for comfort and protection on the road.
- Biker weddings include everything a biker loves, leather, motorcycles, and their gang. Two Wheel Mania tells us all about how it is to plan a biker wedding.
- The next time you go out, you should buy some biker apparel fit for a wedding. They’re becoming much more popular nowadays, so it might not be too far into your future that you’ll attend one.