There are many things to know when it comes to riding, and that includes the type of clothes you should wear and when. It’s also important to know how to take care of them. We discussed all of these things here:
- The motorcycle apparel one wears will depend on the weather conditions. The Examiner website gives us a video describing some of that gear and when it’s needed.
- One man was saved when he wore the right motorcycle apparel one day. An accident almost cost him his life, but his gear saved him. Watch the video for his story.
- Keeping your biker jacket clean can be done easily by either using dish soap and water or a leather cleaning spray. Kate Evelyn describes both ways of cleaning.
- Motorcycle boots are a must have when it comes to riding. Keeping your feet protected is highly important on a motorcycle.
- Biker gangs have specific colors that they wear, and you don’t want to be caught in their territory wearing it. Matt Tailor explains this on the How Stuff Works website.
- Motorcycle apparel is more important than you think. The clothes you wear when you ride just might save your life one day, so choose wisely.