All bikers have biker gear that they need to wear. Instead of everyone going out in the same generic apparel, each individual rider can spruce up their outfit to their unique taste and style. We discussed some different ways how:
- It’s easy to spruce up a leather jacket using paint. Just be sure to use acrylic. There are plenty of cool things you can do to customize your jacket.
- If you want to add some patches to your jacket, you need to be careful about where you place them. You don’t just put them anywhere you want. There is a proper patch layout for different kinds of patches.
- Punk rock is a popular genre in music, and the same goes for style. If you want the classic punk rock look, you can customize your leather to get it. Add some spikes and studs and you’ll be rocking in no time.
- Adding spikes to your leather might not be as hard as you would have thought. They make screwable spikes, where all you do is cut the holes and then screw the spikes into your gear, simple as that.
- Bikers choose their gear for a reason, and it’s to keep themselves as safe as possible when riding. Many people think they’re just trying to look tough, but all they’re doing is trying to wear tough enough clothing to help keep them from getting hurt.
- Wondering how to customize your biker jacket? Just add some spikes, paint, or patches and it will be personalized to your taste in no time.